Make your online booking
No ticket required
Check in with your name or booking ID
|Bus Stop||1201||1203||1205||1207||1209||1211||9213 *||9215 *|
|▼ CTS International Terminal||-||-||-||-||-||-||16:30||20:00|
|▼ CTS Domestic Terminal||9:30||10:30||11:30||13:00||14:00||15:30||-||-|
|Break time (10-15 minutes)||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK|
|▼ Hirafu Welcome Center||12:00||13:00||14:00||15:30||16:30||18:00||19:00||22:30|
|▼ The Green Leaf Niseko Village||12:20||13:20||14:20||15:50||16:50||18:20||19:20||22:50|
|▼ Hilton Niseko Village Hotel||12:30||13:30||14:30||16:00||17:00||18:30||19:30||23:00|
|▼ Hinode Hills Niseko Village||12:40||13:40||14:40||16:10||17:10||18:40||19:40||23:10|
|▼ Niseko Northern Resort Annupuri||12:55||13:55||14:55||16:25||17:25||18:55||19:55||23:25|
|▼ Hotel Kanronomori||13:05||14:05||15:05||16:35||17:35||19:05||20:05||23:35|
* From Feb 29 - Mar 31, bus 9213 will operate only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
* Bus 9213 will wait for passengers up to 1 hour on Flight CX580 if the flight is delayed.
* Bus 9215 will operate from Dec 16 2019 - Mar 28 2020 only on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
* Bus 9215 will wait for passengers up to 1 hour on Flight QF39 if the flight is delayed.
|▼ Hotel Kanronomori||6:25||7:25||8:25||9:25||10:25||12:55||14:05|
|▼ Niseko Northern Resort Annupuri||6:35||7:35||8:35||9:35||10:35||13:05||14:15|
|▼ The Green Leaf Niseko Village||6:50||7:50||8:50||9:50||10:50||13:20||14:30|
|▼ Hilton Niseko Village Hotel||7:00||8:00||9:00||10:00||11:00||13:30||14:40|
|▼ Hinode Hills Niseko Village||7:10||8:10||9:10||10:10||11:10||13:40||14:50|
|▼ Hirafu Welcome Center||7:30||8:30||9:30||10:30||11:30||14:00||15:10|
|Break time (10-15 minutes)||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK|
|▼ CTS Domestic Terminal||10:00||11:00||12:00||13:00||14:00||16:30||17:40|
|▼ CTS International Terminal||10:10||11:10||12:10||13:10||14:10||16:40||17:50|
* To receive the online discount, book by noon (Japan time) the day before your travel date.
* Child 3-12 years old. Free for infants who do not need seats.
* The bus operation is canceled 7 days before departure date if reservations are less than 6 people.
* Airport→Niseko→Sapporo Hotels, or Sapporo Hotels→Niseko→Airport is also considered a White Liner round trip booking.
* Bus operating period, departure and arrival times, and bus stops are subject to change depending upon various circumstances.
Please call us during business hours (10:00 – 16:00 Japan Standard Time) to change or cancel your booking. If your call or email is received outside of business hours, it will be considered as received the next business day. Our change of booking policy is as below.
|Type of change|
|Up to 4 days prior||1-3 days prior||Day of departure|
|Bus boarding point (Same route only)||○||○||¥500|
|Bus get off point (Same route only)||○||○||○|
|Additional passenger(s)||Please make a separate booking.|
|Reduction of passenger(s)||Cancellation policy will apply.|
○ -- You can change without a fee.
¥500 -- You can change for a fee of 500JPY per person. Fee is payable to our staff at check in.
× -- Unable to Change.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
|2-3 Days Before Travel Date||30%|
|Day Before Travel Date||40%|
|Day of Travel Before Departure Time||50%|
|Day of Travel After Departure Time or No Show||100%|
* You must check in at least 20 minutes prior to bus departure time. You may be considered a no show if you check in late.
* At check in, you will be informed of the bus boarding point and time of boarding.
We are located at the domestic tour desk counters between arrival Gates 4 and 5 on the 1st floor in the Domestic Terminal.
Please note that terminal is under construction and counter location may change. Updated map will be uploaded as changes occur.
White Liner Tour Desk A counter is located on the 2nd Floor of the International Terminal.
Please use the escalator or elevator located between Departure Gates C and D to get to our 1F White Liner Domestic Tour Desk Counter.
Please note! Use the escalator or elevator marked on the map with a ○ to get to the White Liner Domestic Tour Desk Counter, and not the one marked as X on the map in the Center Plaza.
Go in the opposite direction (④→①) if going from domestic terminal to international terminal.